The entire décor of your restaurant will define the tone and ambiance of your space, so selecting high-quality restaurant furniture is crucial. The look of your restaurant’s table-tops can determine whether it seems like a high-end steakhouse, a mom-and-pop pizzeria, or a trendy cafe. The most important goal is to figure out what kind of consumer you want to attract and tailor your food, personnel, décor, and restaurant furniture to fit that profile.
Tips for Choosing the Best Table-Tops for Restaurants-
If you’re not sure what style you want, go to some local restaurants, and see what appeals to you the most and what you think you can achieve.
Here are a few pointers on choosing restaurant table-tops that will keep clients coming back to your establishment without burning a hole in your purse.
- Restaurant Table Top Material
- Wooden table-tops bring a touch of nature into your restaurant. The aesthetic and functional attributes of each variety of wood vary. Some wood species offer distinct advantages over others. Some woods are more scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, and heat resistant than others.
Hardwood and softwood are the two main kinds of solid wood. Hardwood adds elegance to the table, while softwood makes it more rustic and cost-effective. Softwood is light and comes from coniferous trees, with milder tones, whereas hardwood comes from deciduous trees and is darker in color.
- If you want to save money and have more possibilities for customizing your table, a laminate tabletop is a wonderful alternative. Laminate is designed to withstand heat and scratches, making it an excellent choice for usage in the foodservice business, where scratches are common and hot foods are placed on tables.
- Granite, butcher block, resin, and stainless steel are just a few of the materials that can be used to create a high-quality restaurant tabletop. While each of these materials has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, you must pick which material would work best in your restaurant.
- Metal table tops add a contemporary and modern touch to your décor, and because they are lightweight, they are also suitable for outdoor use.
These are just a few table materials available for the ideal restaurant table.
3- Durability and Quality
The proportions of the dining space are determined by the shape of the tabletop. The amount of space available after the tables are arranged will aid in giving your room a clean and tidy appearance.
Square, rectangular, and round are some of the most frequent shapes. The design of the table has a significant impact on the amount of space available for movement among the restaurant tables and seating. This has a significant impact on the overall comfort of your dining area’s customers.
4. Table tops and bases that are perfectly matched
You can’t have a perfect table unless the tabletops and bases fit. The table base gives the table its strength and stability, and it should never be overlooked. A complementary table base will complement the elegance of a restaurant tabletop.
The table bases prevent the table from wobbling or falling over. Tables of various sizes are best supported by round/x-style bases, although bigger tables require many bases to be fully supported. Consult an experienced table vendor to guarantee that the bases you purchase will fit the tables you select.
5. The Restaurant’s Aesthetics
It’s also crucial to select a tabletop that complements your restaurant’s overall theme. Matching the tabletops to the restaurant’s overall décor takes a lot of thought and precision. If you want to create an attractive and non-ignorable setting, don’t overlook the aesthetics of the space. It is critical to provide a great experience for your customers in order for them to return to your establishment.
Finally, we hope that these suggestions will assist you in selecting the ideal tabletop for your restaurant. Despite the fact that table tops receive less attention, it is critical to select them carefully. They’re like adding the perfect spices to your menu items; they bring value to a location without being noticed.
Pro Tip- Tabletops in the wood add beauty to the décor and are considered a high-end product. You can count on us to provide the highest quality wooden tabletop in India. Match any of our wooden restaurant tables with our chairs and bar stools or we can make a custom finish for you.
Contact us for the finest quality Restaurant furniture in India and add a touch of elegance to your venue.